- Bought a pay as u go and want to use different networks?
- Got a spare phone left after upgrade that needs to be Unlocked?
- Just bought a new phone that only works with one network?
- Travelling overseas and need your handset to work abroad?
... just a few of the phones we can unlock... most can be done while you wait! Why unlock your phone? You won’t be tied down just to one network; you can pick and choose what network suits you best. Also when you are abroad you wont have to pay those ridiculous roaming charges, you will have the freedom of choosing what sim card to use in our phone.
What is a service provider (SP) lock? This is used by the networks to ensure that your phone will only work on one network; the one that you originally bought your phone from. If your phone is (SP) locked then it will not accept a SIM card from another network be it UK or abroad. Unlocking is the process of removing the SP lock so that its possible to use other SIM cards in your phone.
- 1. Complete the details in the form below
- 2. We'll get back to you with a price and further instructions within 24 hours