If the Glass of your Samsung Galaxy series is broken or damaged were able to offer a UNIQUE service to you. We are the ONLY company in the UK offering this service.
What is the service?
You send us your broken phone (or just your broken screen). We will replace it with a BRAND NEW GENUINEreplacement screen.
Models we can repair
- Samsung S2 i9100 - Ł59.95
- Samsung S3 i9300 - Ł79.95
- Samsung Note N7000 - Ł89.95
- Samsung Note II N7100 - Ł99.95
How does it work?
As long as your old internal LCD is still working, we are able to recycle your old screen to recoup some of the costs. Therefore we can offer the screen replacement service at a FRACTION OF THE COST of most other repair companies. So as long as just the top layer is cracked or damaged you can either send us your complete phone and we will fit a complete brand new screen for you. Or you can send us the broken screen along with your payment and we will send a replacement out.
Once we receive your broken screen we will check to ensure that the internal LCD is still fully functional (regrdless of how badly the external glass is cracked), as long as its found to be OK we will fit a brand new replacement screen including frame and button.
What people dont realise is that the most expensive part of the Screen Assembly on the Samsung Galaxy series is the LCD (the part that shows the image on the screen). We have partnered with a recycling company in Europe so they buy the LCD back from us and we can help you to save money on your repair.
The phone will look AS NEW with this service why? Because were fitting a complete brand new screen for you.
5 reasons why a simple Glass replacement doesnt work?
- Inferior glass quality (sometimes youll get a glare or imperfections on the glass)
- The middle layer between the glass and screen will be missing so dust will get inside
- Without this middle layer your finger will be putting pressure on the actual LCD which would break this over time
- You will NOT get a new frame and button just the top layer of glass would be changed
- The unit will no longer be sealed and over time it will start to lift off.
Please note that all screens will be tested when they come in to ensure that the LCD is still working properly this service is just if the glass is broken.